technically this is the first school i visited (because i visited hamilton for victoria & i was in taiwan all summer welp) on my own terms and i loved it.
- TISCH! :D i enjoy the fact that nyu doesn’t have just a program, but a school of arts i can apply to. and i know drama/film/theatre are it’s strong points but i’ve heard it’s photography/imaging program isn’t too shabby.
- i can take courses in other disciplines as well (liberal arts schools <3)
- i thought i would hate not having a campus feel but i actually love have nyc as a campus.
- can i just say that the library is beautiful and i will spend far too much time there.
- you get a TON of work expierience and internships because it’s IN nyc where there are tons of oppurtunities
- they really stress studying abroad and at least half of the students do it
- there are a ton of dining halls to choose from if i get bored :)
- a bunch of nyc discounts for tickets & social life things
- IT’S IN NYC OK I WILL JUST GO TO PARK AND TALK TO HOBOS AND TAKE PHOTOS OF THEM
i can stalk matt smith if he ever came here.
- it’s really close to home (40 minutes) but far enough away that my parents won’t visit me lol. (they hate the city.)
- so many people i can meet and frolic with i can’t handle it.
- and can i add that you get your own fucking bathroom this is glorious. while living at hamilton i realized how crazy it is to not have your own bathroom.
i may shit in peace.
- i LOVED the community feel of hamilton and i’m afraid i won’t get as much of a….community essence here? my tour guide said that he’s really close to his floor and stuff (like victoria’s friends) but idk the little voice inside is going like U NOT GAWN MAKE FRIENDSSS)
- i’m a bit of a nature dork, what if i get swallowed up by the city (i know there is central park….but still)
- LOL I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD ALL THE TIME NOW (not a con….but i need to think of something)
- sometimes it feels too bustly and dirty and i want to escape to the wild u know.
but the pros definitely outweigh the cons and i would loooooovvveee to get accepted into tisch
and stalk pretty people.
with my mother.
in new york city.
on a tight scheduale.
taking the bus.
good lord this is just a recipe for disaster.
have these forest shoots with “wild” models who have clearly never seen dirt before in their lives.