haha yes, i shall post photos when they are available! :D and aw shucks.
i love talking about game of thrones/asoiaf with my english teacher. it’s awesome. everyone else is working on their project and we’re just talking IT’S GREAT.
i’m trying to get her to watch the show because it’s so much easier to learn who people are and not get shit mixed up.
holy crap, prom is tomorrow. what? where did time go?
awwww, shucks. THANK YOU!
These are not chips.
They are crisps.
These are chips.
That is all.
we don’t care
THIS IS A VEGETABLE
BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AMERICA
These are chips
and these are chips too
That is all.
who the fuck cares about chips and fries and vegetables when you can have bagged milk
you win this round, canada.
Hibberd at EW has the scoop on characters now confirmed to be IN for S3, including:
– Mance Rayder: We’ve heard about him all season. A former member of the Night’s Watch who became the “King Beyond the Wall,” the leader of the Wildlings.
– Daario Naharis: A confident and seductive warrior.
– Jojen Reed; Meera Reed: A teenage brother and sister duo with special insights.
– Edmure Tully: A brash young member of the Tully family.
– Ser Brynden Tully (The Blackfish): Catelyn’s uncle.
– Lady Selyse Florent: Stannis Baratheon’s wife.
– Shireen: Stannis’ daughter.
– Olenna Redwyne (The Queen of Thorns): Margaery Tyrell’s sharp-witted grandmother.
– Beric Dondarrion: A skilled knight who is the leader of the outlaw group Brotherhood Without Banners.
– Thoros of Myr: A red priest who follows the same religion as Melisandre.
– Tormund Giantsbane: A Wildling raider.
because today is tuesday and i don’t have school/life!!!! (and prom is on thursday, damn)