REASONS WHY TODAY WAS GREAT!
- my mom asked me earlier this week if i wanted to go to the beach with close family friends…..except all of the kids were away in taiwan so it would be just with the parents. i was apprehensive at first, but she mentioned a lobster festival so i was like: I’M IN!
- so the day progressed and it was really cloudy out, but my sister and i still had a good time bobbing around in the waves and later devouring all things lobster. (lobster quesadilla anyone?)
- afterwards we wandered around the street vendors and i bought a few cute things.
- AND THEN. my friend’s dad saw my film camera and he was like, oh - i can show you my film camera when we go to my house!
- SO. BASICALLY. HE GAVE/LENT ME HIS OLD (BUT IN PERFECT CONDITION) CANON AE-1 PROGRAM CAMERA WITH THREE FANTASTIC LENSES.
- OH AND MY FRIEND’S MOM WAS LIKE OH HERE IS SOME OLD FILM. SO NOW I HAVE A BUNCH OF AWESOME EXPIRED FILM.
- CRYING WITH HAPPINESS.